Monday, October 19, 2009

DANCEJAM SOLD!!!


Hi Everybody!
I will get back to blogging and uploading some great pics as soon as I get moved...A very nice gentleman donated a warehouse full of collectibles for me to sell to help with the feral rescue so I am clearing out his unit and setting up an indoor warehouse yard sale location to finally get rid of all my collections too..I have the greatest landlord who is helping! It will take months to get rid of everything. I am really so tired of STUFF!! Well, except for my MC HAMMER STUFF!! I will NEVER get tired of THAT!!!

See you all in a week...there is soooo much to do..
Thank you for stopping by...

Hey..Did you hear???? MC Hammer and his partners sold DanceJam!! No word on the selling price...I hope he scored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment