Friday, October 9, 2009

YOU BUILD IT..THEY WILL COME



I was a tomboy growing up and my favorite sport was baseball.. I have a classmate who emailed me and told me about a play that I made in 5th grade and how my tongue always stuck out when I was at bat and my wide stance..and how I choked up high..isn't it amazing what we can remember from many years ago, but find it hard to remember why we even walked into a room for something..and by the way, the classmate with the great memory was reminding me of something that happened almost 50 years ago!! Thank you Mark Roberts for remembering!!
These baseball/softball pictures are of Hammer when he was young..They are classic. I wonder if he was wearing the 'I see ya' mitt in the picture of him catching that fly ball .

No comments:

Post a Comment